• 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
• 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds
• 1/2 cup chopped nuts of choice
• 2/3 cup applesauce
• 1/2 cup raw honey
• 1 tablespoon natural vanilla
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries, dried peaches, apricots or whatever your pleasure....
•Preheat an oven to 300 degrees. Coat a few baking sheets with coconut oil.
• Combine pumpkin pie spice, rolled oats, and nuts, in a large bowl. Mix the applesauce, honey, and vanilla in a separate large bowl. Stir the oat mixture into the applesauce mixture, until clustered. Spread granola mixture onto baking sheets.
• Bake in preheated oven, until lightly browned and crispy, about 1 hour.
• Remove from oven; cool to room temperature. Stir in dried fruit.
This is a great recipe for both festive and healthy gift baggies. Enjoy.