(BPT) - With high school commencement ceremonies across the nation cancelled, valedictorians, salutatorians and student bodies alike are missing out on one of the defining moments of graduation: the speech. That’s why the Doritos brand launched “Doritos Valedictorian” to give a major platform to graduating seniors to have their voices heard by millions across the nation — while also rewarding them with tuition assistance. Watch the five speeches as part of iHeartMedia's commencement podcast series.
- Lake Saint Louis native breaking new ground in ISU Water Resources internship
- How to keep your house cool during a heat wave
- Safety first!
- Attention LSLCA parents
- Homer R. Stude
- Volunteers In Medicine - St. Charles receives grant
- Grocery Angel feeds the homeless and poor
- DAR answers the call for masks
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel